Term 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th Total
2. Didactic lectures 12 Classes per week
3. Demonstrations of Specimens, instruments, Dummy Pelvis. Family Welfare Materials, X- rays /USG
4. Tutorials Term 8th 9th Total -2
5. Seminar conducted during the year. 6 ( Number of students attending each) 8. Symposium – 10 quiz- 2
7. Duration of Operation Theater posting 140 hours, 2 days /wk for 6 months
8. Duration of
10. How many hours does a student spend Daily in the wards for
11. Average number of students Indoor: 4
12. Do students write case histories & Delivery notes in a prescribed
13. Are they corrected?
14. If so, by whom?
15. Is the clinical work done in the wards by the students assessed periodically?
16. If so, how often and by whom?
18. Is it done concurrently with the
19. Who gives them
20. How is the outpatient teaching organized?
21. Do students attend
22. If so, on an average how often during the whole period of Obst. & Gynae. Postings?
23. Any other teaching/ training activities:
24. Is there any
26. Internship training programme. a) Period of posting in the department b) Method of assessment of Internship.
The present KARNATAKA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HUBBALLI,( K.I.M.S. HUBBALLI.) was earlier known as the KARNATAKA MEDICAL COLLEGE, HUBBALLI. It was established in AUGUST 1957.For initial few years, the college was functioning from a building which is now known as J.G.Commerce College. Later, it was shifted to the present beautiful campus comprising of 100 acres of land, situated on Pune – Bangalore National Highway, Vidyanagar, Hubballi.
Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, P. B Road, Vidyanagar Hubballi - 580 022,
+91- 836- 2370057,
+91- 836 - 2373447,
+91 - 836 - 2373641
© KIMS HUBLI 2017