1). FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN OUT-PATIENT DEPARTMENT :
1. In Obst. & Gynaec and allied specialty YES NO
a) Antenatal Clinic : Frequency and run by whom Daily YES Unit wise
b)Family Welfare : Clinic Frequency and run by whom Daily YES Unit wise
c)Postnatal Clinic : Frequency and run by whom Daily YES Unit wise
d)Sterility Clinic : Frequency and run by whom Daily YES Unit wise
e)Cancer Detection Clinic : Frequency and run by whom Daily YES Unit wise
f)Are the Medical Students : Posted in these Clinics? Daily YES Unit wise
2) ) Laboratory facilities
3) Clinical facilities
1. Separate O. P. D. Wing in the out patient department.
2. Major and minor O.T. wings and F.P.O.T.
3. Super specialty clinics run at
4. U.G. teaching (theory) lecture halls at college building.
5. P.G. teaching (well equipped) seminar hall.
6. U.G. clinical teaching:
7. Well equipped facility for family planning procedures
8. p p t c t working under the
1. 2 counselor
2. 1 lab- tech
4. Overhead Projectors
5. Slide Projectors
Accommodating -105 students
- About Alumni
The present KARNATAKA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HUBBALLI,( K.I.M.S. HUBBALLI.) was earlier known as the KARNATAKA MEDICAL COLLEGE, HUBBALLI. It was established in AUGUST 1957.For initial few years, the college was functioning from a building which is now known as J.G.Commerce College. Later, it was shifted to the present beautiful campus comprising of 100 acres of land, situated on Pune – Bangalore National Highway, Vidyanagar, Hubballi.
Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, P. B Road, Vidyanagar Hubballi - 580 022,
+91- 836- 2370057,
+91- 836 - 2373447,
+91 - 836 - 2373641
© KIMS HUBLI 2017