1) Dr. M.G. Hiremath – Prof & HOD of OBG Dept. KIMS, Hubli.
1. Dr. M.G. Hiremath’s method of Calculation of EDD by Indian Lunar
2. Rural Sonography Research Paper at First National Conference of Ultrasound in India in 1996.
3. Million Fellow award by National Federation of OBG in 2000 at National FOGSI Conference at Ahmedabad in 2000.
2) Dr.U. S. Hangaraga – Prof of OBG Dept.
Paper presentation at all India conference (AICOG)
1. Pregnancy outcome in previous LSCS.
2. Clinical study of Eclampsia.
3. HIV in Pregnancy.
4. Clinical study of sever PTH and perinatal outcome.
Paper Published In FOGSI:
1. Advanced primary ovarian malignancy in pregnancy.
2. A case of adhesive vulvitis.
3. A comparative study of
4. Pregnancy outcome in the fibroid uterus.
3) Dr. Ramalingappa Antaratani – Professor Of OBG, Kims, Hubli.
- Vault Prolapse – A clinical study. Journal Obstetrics and Gynecology. India Vol-57.No-3 May to June 2007.
- Primary Peritoneal Serous Adencarcinoma A rare case at rare site. Indian Journal of Gynecologic oncology VOL-VII, Issue-1 NOV-2007 page-53-54.
- A comparative study of prophylactic Low-dose magnesium sulphate Vs phenytoin for imminent eclampsia. Asian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Practice VOL-3 July- September-2008.
- A Tubal Invasive mole Indian Journal of Gynecologic
oncology. Out patientadministration of Isosorbide mononitrate for pre inductioncervical ripening.
- Asian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynae. Practice April to June 2011.
- Effect of Lycopene in
preventionof Preeclampsia in high riskpregnant women Journal Turkish – German Gynecol Association 2011:12:35-8
Case Report Sent For Publication:
1. Primary peritoneal serous Adeno Carcinoma– A rare case at
2. Sirenomelia – Mermaid rare case.
3. Pentology of Cantrel rare case.
4. Cornu-fundal Rupture at 20 weeks
5. Incomplete Mechel Grubber Syndrome.
1. Low Dose Pills FOGSIi – South Zone, Hubli & IMA Kumata.
2. Initial Management of
3. How for we safe in MTP– IMA Nargund.
4. Debate on Lavh and Vaginal Hysterectomy, Soth Zone conference at Calicut.
5. Debate on HRT – workshop IMA, Hubli-2003.
6. High risk Pregnancy for Medical Officers, Belgaum District & Karwar District.
Radio Talk In Kannada
Garbiniyar Aaraike ( Antenatal Care ) on 08/08/2005 AIR Dharawd.
Infertility Quiz For Post Graduates – HDOGS.
4) Dr.Kasturi V. Donimath
1. Paper presented on “Emergency Obstetric Hysterectomy” at AICOG conference at Bangalore.
2. A rare case of “CYCLOPS BABY” has been sent for FOGSI publication.
3. A rare case of “CYCLOPS BABY” has been sent for FOGSI publication.
4. Delivered Dr. S. N. Kaulgud Memorial Oration lecture
5. Delivered Lecture at various National and State level conferences.
5) DR. SHOBHA BEMBALGI
6) DR. SAHAJA KITTUR
1. Effect Of Metformin In
2. Effect Of Intracervical Hylase Injection To
3. Therapeutic Interventions In Recurrent Pregnancy Loss At 6th Ksog Conference.
7) DR. MADHU
“COMPARISON OF SUBLINGUALVERSUS
8) DR. Y.M.KABADI AND DR. SAHAJA KITTUR
The present KARNATAKA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HUBBALLI,( K.I.M.S. HUBBALLI.) was earlier known as the KARNATAKA MEDICAL COLLEGE, HUBBALLI. It was established in AUGUST 1957.For initial few years, the college was functioning from a building which is now known as J.G.Commerce College. Later, it was shifted to the present beautiful campus comprising of 100 acres of land, situated on Pune – Bangalore National Highway, Vidyanagar, Hubballi.
Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, P. B Road, Vidyanagar Hubballi - 580 022,
+91- 836- 2370057,
+91- 836 - 2373447,
+91 - 836 - 2373641
© KIMS HUBLI 2017