- A Comparative study of pulmonary function tests in body builders and controls in and around Hubli city. – Dr. S.C. Hiremath, Dr. S.L. Karne.
- Effect of 3-5 years of tobacco chewing on cardio-respiratory fitness using treadmill. – Dr. Sampath, Dr. K.F. Kammar
- A Comparative study of ECG changes following exercise and few of the cardiovascular autonomic functions between normal and congenitally deaf school children in Hubli city. – Dr. Surekharani . C and Dr. B.C. Vastrad.
- Effect of Shavasana on Pulmonary and Autonomic function Tests in Young, Uncomplicated Asthamatics. – Dr. Chandrashekar K.A. and Dr. K.F. Kammar
- Study of some Physiological variations of visual reaction time, auditory reaction time and tactile reaction time in normal subjects in Hubli city. – Dr. Sunitha B.Kalyanshetti and Dr. B.C. Vastrad.
- A Comparative study of Lung functions in obese and normal individuals in and around Hubli city. – Dr. Naveen S. Kotur. Dr. S.L. karne
- A Comparative study of Cardio-respiratory efficiency in normal & Type-2 Diabetes individuals in KIMS, Hubli. – Dr. Jnaneshwar P.Shenoy, Dr. B.C. Vastrad
- A Study on Pulmonary function tests in Cotton mill workers.- Dr. Anupama Desai and Dr. B.C. Vastrad.
- A Study on Pulmonary function tests in Swimmers. – Dr. Basavaraj .R. and Dr. S.L. Karne
- A Study on Mukhbastrika, type of Pranayama on reaction time in male subjects in KIMS, Hubli. – Dr. Shashikala G.V. and Dr. V.S. Baljoshi
- ECG changes in non-pregnant females with iron deficiency anaemia in kims, Hubli – Dr. V. Khode and Dr. K.F. Kammar
- A study of autonomic function tests and reaction time during different phases of menstrual cycle. – Dr. Christina and Dr. K.F. Kammar
- Evaluation of pulmonary function tests in scoliosis. – Dr. Muniyappanavar and Dr. P.D. Dixit
- A study lipid profile changes in smokers. – Dr. Shivayogappa T. and Dr. P.D. Dixit
- Haematological and enzymatic changes in short term alcoholics. – Dr. Malathy T. and Dr. N. Puranik
- Study of lipid profile and haematological changes in post menopausal women. – Dr. Madhavi K. and Dr. K.F. Kammar.
- Influence of different phases of menstrual cycle on blood parameters – Dr. Vijayashree B.H. and Dr. V.S. BalajoshI
The present KARNATAKA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HUBBALLI,( K.I.M.S. HUBBALLI.) was earlier known as the KARNATAKA MEDICAL COLLEGE, HUBBALLI. It was established in AUGUST 1957.For initial few years, the college was functioning from a building which is now known as J.G.Commerce College. Later, it was shifted to the present beautiful campus comprising of 100 acres of land, situated on Pune – Bangalore National Highway, Vidyanagar, Hubballi.
Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, P. B Road, Vidyanagar Hubballi - 580 022,
+91- 836- 2370057,
+91- 836 - 2373447,
+91 - 836 - 2373641
© KIMS HUBLI 2017