Psychiatry – Research
POSTER AND PAPER PRESENTATION
DR SAMEER BELVI MANGALWEDHE
1. Presented a paper with
2. Poster presentation at the 63rd Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society held in January 2011 at Delhi titled “A case report on ADHD with multiple
3. Presented a paper with title “Anti-N-methyl-aspartate Receptor Encephalitis Presenting with Psychiatric Symptoms” in the 67th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society; Hyderabad 2015.
DR SHIVANAND B HIREMATH
4. Presented a paper at 5th Asia Pacific Conference on Psychosocial rehabilitation, February 2015, Bangalore.
5. Presented a paper at
6. Paper presentation at ANCIPS, 2014.
7. Paper presentation at World Congress of Mental Health at Delhi, October 2017.
8. Paper presentation at SAARC PSYCON, December 2017 at Kolkata.
9. Paper presentation at Mental Health Education Conference, 2018 NIMHANS.
DR RAGHAVENDRA PATIL
10. Presented a paper with
11. A poster presentation at 70th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society held in February 2018 at CIP Ranchi titled “prevalence and
DR MEGHAMALA S TAVARAGI
DR AKSHATHA J K
CMEs’ CONDUCTED TILL DATE
• 1st ANNUAL PSYCHIATRY CME CONDUCTED ON 14TH JUNE 2015 SUNDAY IN GOLDEN JUBILEE HALL, KIMS HUBBALLI
• 2ND ANNUAL PSYCHIATRY CME CONDUCTED ON 28th AUGUST 2016 IN GOLDEN JUBILEE HALL, KIMS HUBBALLI
• 3RD ANNUAL PSYCHIATRY CME CONDUCTED ON 30TH JULY 2017 IN GOLDEN JUBILEE HALL, KIMS HUBBALLI
M.D Dissertation completed
1. A PROSPECTIVE STUDY OF CLINICAL PARAMETERS, PSYCHOSOCIAL FACTORS, DEMOGRAPHIC VARIABLES CONTRIBUTING TO RELAPSE AND MAINTAINANCE
2. A STUDY ON ASSOCIATION OF DEPRESSION WITH SOCIAL SUPPORT AND QUALITY OF LIFE AMONG HIV POSITIVE WOMEN-Dr. SHIVANAND B HIREMATH.
4. THE STUDY OF DEMOGRAPHIC VARIABLES, PSYCHIATRIC MORBIDITY AND PERSONALITY DISORDERS IN SUICIDE ATTEMPTERS IN GENERAL
5. A SHORT TERM NATURALISTIC OUTCOME STUDY OF OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER(OCD) AT KIMS
6. A PROSPECTIVE STUDY OF PREVALENCE OF PSYCHIATRIC MANIFESTATIONS IN PATIENTS WITH TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY AT KIMS HOSPITAL HUBLI- Dr. RAGHAVENDRA PATIL.
7. PREVALENCE STUDY OF POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION AND ITS CORRELATION WITH SOCIODEMOGRAPHIC VARIABLES AT A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL, KIMS, HUBLI-Dr. MEGHAMALA S TAVARAGI.
M.D Dissertation ongoing
8. A STUDY ON THE PSYCHIATRIC MORBIDITY IN THE INMATES OF A CHILDREN’S HOME-Dr. AKSHATHA J. K.
11. A STUDY ON
- About Alumni
The present KARNATAKA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HUBBALLI,( K.I.M.S. HUBBALLI.) was earlier known as the KARNATAKA MEDICAL COLLEGE, HUBBALLI. It was established in AUGUST 1957.For initial few years, the college was functioning from a building which is now known as J.G.Commerce College. Later, it was shifted to the present beautiful campus comprising of 100 acres of land, situated on Pune – Bangalore National Highway, Vidyanagar, Hubballi.
Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, P. B Road, Vidyanagar Hubballi - 580 022,
+91- 836- 2370057,
+91- 836 - 2373447,
+91 - 836 - 2373641
© KIMS HUBLI 2017